Common questions for perspective patients
What is included in the plan?
The 12-month care plan includes the following:
- 3 hours and 15 minutes with your medical doctor
- 1 hour of time with your nurse
- 3.5 hours of health coaching sessions via telephone
- Portal accessibility for medical record review
- 5 sessions Pulsed Electromagnetic frequency therapy
- 261 Lifestyle biomarkers screened (3 x year)
- 20 % discount on all acupuncture treatments (1st acupuncture is free)
- 10% discount on all Ondamed treatments (in-office)
- 10% discount on I.V. therapy (in-office)
- Professional grade supplement access
Does insurance cover my membership plan?
We do not take insurance as Dr Klimenko is an out-of-network provider. However, we can create a superbill that you can submit to your insurance if you have an out-of-network coverage. You may also use your FSH/HSA to where it can be applied.
How much does the membership cost?
The membership is $150.00 per month for 12 months and will automatically renew.
What if I want to cancel my membership?
In the event that you change your mind, you have 30 days from the date you signed up to request a refund.
- If you have not come in for your initial visit, you will receive a full refund minus a non-refundable $75 service fee.
- If services have been used during the 30 days and you want to cancel, you will be charged a full service rate ($500 for initial visit; $150 for health coach session) cancellation fee.
Cancellation after renewal (12-month period) may be done within 30 days of the renewal date and without a processing fee provided you have completed the annual membership and are a current member.
For cancellation: email to: firstname.lastname@example.org and explain why you would like to cancel.
All purchased product(s) are non-refundable without exception.
What if I need extra visits?
You may request extra visits, if needed during your 12 month membership. However, the cost of extra visits are not covered under the plan and will be an extra charge of $200-$300.
Popular questions for active patients
Checklist for appointment
- Prior to you appointment, you should have completed the Intake Forms and can be emailed or fax to us prior to your arrival.
- You should also have reviewed and signed the Membership Access Annual Contract and Patient Guidelines to be submitted days before your appointment.
- If you have any vital documents from previous doctors that you think will be essential to your visit, you can send it over prior to your appointment or have it in hand.
How do I cancel or reschedule?
If you need to cancel or reschedule an appointment, please call or email us 48 hours in advance. Our cancellation policy also applies to this membership plan and cancelling/rescheduling after 48 hours will result in being charge a cancellation fee.
Can I change my credit card on file?
Yes, you can change your credit card on file by calling or emailing us a request and our staff will happily assist you.
Are there any extra services fees?
Any services outside of this schedule may incur additional fees. Please see the HWW Medical Practice rules (included in Intake form package) for more detailed information.
If you have any questions or want to make an appointment,
simply fill out the form below and we will be happy to assist you
GET IN TOUCH